Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday Evening Lightning

The sun was beginning to set this first Sunday of June. I was working at my desk when Gwen came in stating the clouds look great outside and if I was interested in going out for a quick walk. Cannot say no to her so we grabbed our cameras and walked out. The clouds were just as beautiful as they were yesterday when we took our mini adventure. Lightning was seen in the distance and we spent the next ten to twenty minutes trying to capture one. I've taken about four to five hundred shots when finally I got the tail end of one striking the Sandia Mountains. The sun already set by this time which is unfortunate since it the image produced a good amount of noise. Still very satisfactory. Very excited to post this picture and will go through the rest and post them later.


No comments:

Post a Comment