Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Back to eating well. Day 3. Breakfast, lunch, and snack.

I've been holding this off for far too long. About six years ago I changed my life around. Lost a lot of weight and got into shape. I felt fantastic and looked decent. This was after separating from my ex so I wanted to change myself for the better. Then I met my current partner. I got comfortable which means I got lazy. I stopped working out, stopped eating well. Little by little I lost the muscle and gained back the weight. I've been telling myself over and over, "Today is the day I get back to where I was." I lost count on how many times I've told myself that. I kept delaying it and each time I did I got more and more frustrated with myself. The hardest part is restarting again. Getting back on track but I have to stay strong. It will get easier.

It's day three. I've cut processed carbs out of my life and reduced my caloric intake to about 1000 calories. I have a tolerance of about 400 calories so in case I go over the 1000 I won't be too hard on myself. Do some people feel this is too low? This is what I did back six years ago. In the first 6 months I've lost about 40 lbs or so. This was with no exercise. I started working out afterwards and lost more weight plus gained muscle. My lowest weight was somewhere in the high 190's. This was with losing over 100 lbs overall.

I will give it about one to two weeks to allow my body to adjust. Then I will start working out. It can be done and I will get it done.

The following meals are my breakfast, lunch(es), and snack. Greek yogurt with a serving of frozen berries. Two salads consisting of Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, diced red bell peppers, and a diced hard boiled egg in each. Topped it off with a serving of Italian dressing. For a snack we have 10 olives. Dinner was interesting tonight. I never thought about it before but I decided to see what it would taste like to scramble a few eggs and smear some peanut butter on it. I wasn't sure if anyone has done this before so I looked online. I guess others have done it and say it's good. I got home, scrambled three eggs with no oil or salt. Put them on a plate and smeared a serving of peanut butter over them. IT WAS DELICIOUS!


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2n6F6QI

No comments:

Post a Comment