Thursday, April 27, 2017

Spigen Thin Fit Nexus 5x Case with Premium Matte Finish

Originally purchased on April 19, 2016 so this means I've owned it for a year. Why am I writing a review on it just now? Well, a year is plenty of time to test it out. No, I'm kidding. I should have written one sooner for this case. So, what happened was it finally gave out on me a few days ago. Seriously. It was my fault, though. Taking a shower, getting ready for work in the morning. Had it on the shelf above the toilet listening to AM morning talk radio. Got out of the shower, put some clothes on, and was going to head out. I grabbed the phone but didn't get a good grip on it. It slipped out of my hands. It hit the edge of the counter, bounced on the toilet seat (glad the seat cover was closed), and then the ground.




At first I thought the case was fine. The only damage done to the phone was the tempered glass screen protector. There was a long crack going from the left to the right side of the phone. I could see a small dent on the case as well of the impact. Today I replaced the screen protector and as I took off the case I noticed the top left corner had a crack.

From the beginning the case proved itself. I dropped this phone a good handful of times. Both indoors and outdoors. There are light scratches here and there. The edges around the camera are wearing off. The inside edges on the front are also wearing out. You can see the white plastic underneath. You can clearly see the miles on it if you inspect closely. From far away it still looks beautiful.

Anyways, I'm going on a trip soon and need a new case. It's time to retire this one since I don't want to risk using it while I'm out. Good bye, my minty, refreshing green Spigen case. You will be missed. For you all who are reading this thank you and I highly recommend this case!

No comments:

Post a Comment