Friday, April 14, 2017

How to 360 a Photo for YouTube

Hey, everyone.

I was wondering if it would be possible and simple to take a 360 degree picture from your cell phone and make it into a 360 degree YouTube video. Based on my research I found it is possible, gave it a try and it does work. Afterwards I did find out others have done something similar but here's my attempt at it. So far I've done this with an Android phone (Nexus 5X) since I don't have an iPhone. I also used Adobe Premiere Elements and Adobe Photoshop Elements. You can use your own video editing software for creating the video clip. For resizing the image prior to you can even use Microsoft Paint.

Watch the 360 Degree Sample here: https://youtu.be/OcAd4ts9-Bo



Software used:
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 & Premiere Elements 14 Multi-Platform 14 [Old Version]


Newer version available:
- Bundle: Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 & Premiere Elements 15 or get them individually
  

Audio recorded with a CAD U37 microphone

No comments:

Post a Comment