Saturday, May 28, 2016

Morning walk on the last Saturday of May

We went out for walk this morning after coming back from running a couple of errands (though there are still more to do). We got our cameras and went out for a walk behind our housing development to see what else is new plus to get some exercise. Gwen wanted to break in her new hiking boots and I wanted to try out the recently acquired Canon Rebel T5 with the 55-250mm. It's been a week since I've last posted and I want to make this a more frequent thing.







We've never walked this far back. From a distance we thought it was just some graffiti but upon reaching it we saw it's decent.



Not from my yard but another house in the neighborhood. Beautiful pots.


Not the.... bee? (This thing was about the size of my thumb)

1 comment:

  1. These are some great pics! Getting into Photography is a lot of fun, and will bring lots of enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete